zag
Site Admin

How to get an API key

Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:31 am

Quote this post and fill out the questions to apply for an API key

:arrow: Application Name?
:arrow: Personal or Public application? (If personal, you do not need an API key, use the developer key "1")
:arrow: Approximate users?
:arrow: Open-Source or Commercial?
:arrow: What does your application do?

Developers may use the "1" API key when building the app, you do not need a seperate key until you actually release something in public

Commercial software is expected to make a yearly donation if successful. See front page for paypal link.

wayner

Re: How to get an API key

Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:05 pm

I guess I won't need a key as this is personal so I can just use 1.

Fabrizio

Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:02 pm

Hi, how are you? I hope so.
I am a student of computer science and I am developing a soccer application would it be possible for me to use your api to get some information about the teams? How would this procedure be?
I do not intend to charge for the app just add ads.
Thank you in advance.

zag
Site Admin

Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:41 am

Fabrizio wrote:Hi, how are you? I hope so.
I am a student of computer science and I am developing a soccer application would it be possible for me to use your api to get some information about the teams? How would this procedure be?
I do not intend to charge for the app just add ads.
Thank you in advance.

Thanks just quote the first post in this thread and fill out the questions, I will then supply you an API key.

Fabrizio

Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:04 pm

zag wrote:Quote this post and fill out the questions to apply for an API key

:arrow: Personal or Public application? (If personal, you do not need an API key, use the developer key "1")

Developers may use the "1" API key when building the app, you do not need a seperate key until you actually release something in public

Commercial software is expected to make a yearly donation if successful. See front page for paypal link.

Application name: Bolão Amigos.
Public or personal? : For the public in the playstore for the beginning.
Approximate users? : Currently 7 users, but I intend to reach 4000 in 1 year.
Open source or commercial code ?:
I can not tell you but I can leave the code in github if that is the question.
What does my application do? : She will pick up the games of the round and let the users give their guess, who will win will win 3 points who hit the result will earn 1 point, and also contera the table of championships and information of the teams, exactly some that the site has and Other things more.

itoapi

Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:05 am

App name: inthenOut
Personal or Public: Public
Open or Commercial: Commercial
What does app do: Allows users to aggregate and use API data. Currently interested in evaluating good sports apis. Curious to try out thesportsdb API. Thanks!

zag
Site Admin

Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:17 pm

Sure approved! see PM

morose62

Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:01 pm

:arrow: Application Name? Webztalk.
:arrow: Personal or Public application? (If personal, you do not need an API key, use the developer key "1") Public.
:arrow: Approximate users? Right now, we are in beta so just my team.
:arrow: Open-Source or Commercial? Commercial, we plan to have ads.
:arrow: What does your application do? We are a new social media website and app that revolves around entertainment. We want one of the categories to be sports and allow users to add their favorite teams and discuss them.

ottimo

Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:58 am

:arrow: Application Name? Virtual Stadium
:arrow: Personal or Public application? Public
:arrow: Approximate users? 3 (only the developers)
:arrow: Open-Source or Commercial? Commercial (we are free but not Open Source)
:arrow: What does your application do? We want to create a different experience about sport event, so we evaluate different data source for identify sport event

amixel

Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:09 am

Application Name : Futebol Stats
Personal or Public application? (If personal, you do not need an API key, use the developer key "1"): Public
Approximate users: 200
Open-Source or Commercial: Commercial
What does your application do: My application will show statistics on football, a principle, an API will only feed to local database.

Return to “Developers”