Name FC BraşovBadgeUser Rating
(0 users)Next Event
Dacia Unirea Brăila vs FC Braşov (07 Aug) Head Coach
Add new Player with 'Manager' positionLeague PositionRecent League Form ➡Established
2021 (0 years old)Sport
(8,800 Capacity)Jersey or Equipment Clearart
Stegarii (The Flag-bearers)CompetitionsRomanian Liga IILast Edit
Sport / Soccer
/ Romanian Liga II
| 07 Aug 21 ||Dacia Unirea || - || FC Braşov|
| 14 Aug 21 ||FC Braşov || - || Unirea Slobozia|
| 21 Aug 21 ||Ripensia Timisoara || - || FC Braşov|
| 28 Aug 21 ||FC Braşov || - || Unirea Dej|
| 11 Sep 21 ||1599 Șelimbăr || - || FC Braşov|
| 31 Jul 21 ||FC Braşov || || - || ||ACS Sirineasa|
| 02 Jul 21 ||FC Braşov || || - || ||CS Mioveni|
| 23 Jun 21 ||Farul Constanta || ||2 - 0 || ||FC Braşov|
Fotbal Club Brașov-Steagul Renaște, commonly known as FC Brașov or simply Brașov (Romanian pronunciation: ), is a Romanian professional football club based in the city of Brașov, Brașov County, currently playing in the Liga II.Team Members
The team was formed in the summer of 2021 and regard themselves as the succesors of the original FC Brașov which was dissolved in 2017. FC Brașov-Steagul Renaște began competing in the second division since the 2021–22 season. Silviu Ploeșteanu Stadium has been the home ground of both entities and has a capacity of 8,800 seats.
More than 50 players found...
= Player Contract years remaining
= Player Statistics available latest seasonStadium or Home
Stadionul Silviu Ploeșteanu, previously known as Stadionul Tineretului, is a multi-purpose stadium in Brașov, Romania. It is currently used mostly for football matches and is the home ground of SR Brașov and Corona Brașov. The arena was named after Silviu Ploeșteanu on April 13, 2002, who managed the club between 1948 and 1968.
The central section of the stadium's North stand is the second oldest in Romanian football, its lateral sections being completed in 1980. The South stand was built in 1956, and the East and West stands were inaugurated in the 1969–1970 season. The East stand was eventually demolished in the summer of 2008. Fanart