|11 Dec||Maziya ||-|| Mohun Bagan|
|15 Dec||NorthEast United ||-|| Mohun Bagan|
|20 Dec||Mumbai City ||-|| Mohun Bagan|
|23 Dec||Mohun Bagan ||-|| Goa|
|27 Dec||Mohun Bagan ||-|| Kerala Blasters|
|06 Dec||Mohun Bagan|| ||2 - 2|| ||Odisha|
|02 Dec||Hyderabad|| ||0 - 2|| ||Mohun Bagan|
|27 Nov||Mohun Bagan|| ||2 - 5|| ||Odisha|
|07 Nov||Bashundhara Kings|| ||2 - 1|| ||Mohun Bagan|
|01 Nov||Jamshedpur|| ||2 - 3|| ||Mohun Bagan|
Mohun Bagan Athletic Club is a professional football club based in West Bengal, India. The club was established on 15 August 1889 by Bhupendra Nath Bose and is one of the oldest existing association football club in India and Asia.The club plays in the I-League under licence from the All India Football Federation (AIFF). The most notable victory in the history of the club was over East Yorkshire Regiment in the 1911 IFA Shield final match, which made them the first Indian club to win the IFA title.
They have won the top-flight league 4 times, the National Football League 3 times and the I-League once. They are the most successful team of India in the history of the Federation Cup, having won the championship a record 14 times. The club has also won several other trophies, which includes the Durand Cup (16 times), IFA Shield (22 times), and the Calcutta Football League (30 times). The club's football team alone has won 252 trophies which is the highest by any Indian club and also makes it one of the most decorated football clubs in the world. Apart from that, the club's cricket and hockey teams have won 111 and 41 trophies respectively. The club contests the Kolkata Derby with long-time rivals East Bengal. The first derby match was played on 8 August 1921.
Mohun Bagan was inducted into the Club of Pioneers, a network of the oldest existing football clubs in each country, on 29 July 2019 as the club celebrated its 130th year in existence.
On 16th January 2020, owners of ISL side ATK, the RP-Sanjiv Goenka Group bought 80% of shares in the club, with the current owners of the club left with the remaining minority stake of 20% . It was announced that ATK would merge with Mohun Bagan from the following season and participate as a unified team in the ISL, which is now India's first division league. From 1 June 2020, the merged team will come into existence and it will be called ATK-Mohun Bagan thus bringing to an end the storied history of the club as a stand alone entity. It is still unknown as to whether the unified club will retain Mohun Bagan's jersey and logo, though the club has announced that it will keep these unchanged keeping history, and fan sentiment in mind.
| || || |